Friday, August 15, 2014

From the Shop: Vintage Weekend Wears

We are currently being spoiled by perfect weather in Virginia and I am not complaining...we are embarking on a little camping trip for one night in the Shenandoahs with our girls, so pleasant days and cool nights are just what we're looking for.  We're also planning to do some thrifting/antiquing and hit up a Peach Festival (my favorite fruit in the world!).  If I could pull this outfit from our closets (and it was all my size), this is what I'd wear this weekend:


SHOP:

I'd probably also top it off with a cute hat or some shades...when the fall comes and temperatures really drop, this would be an amazing look layered with some textured tights and a cozy long sweater!

Happy Friday, friends!

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...