Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Outfit Post: Be-Spectacled (+ Firmoo Eyewear Review)

As a glasses wearer of almost 20 years, I am always looking for cool new specs.  I was excited when Firmoo eyewear invited me to try out a style.  Ordering glasses online can be tricky, but they have this awesome Virtual Try-On System where you can upload a photo of yourself and "try on" the glasses you like.  I found it to be a really accurate representation of how the glasses would look on my face.  It made selecting the right pair super easy!  The glasses came with a both a hard case and soft drawstring bag, as well as a cleaning cloth.  I am super impressed with the quality and fit and definitely recommend Firmoo as a great place to find affordable (and cute!) eyewear.


I wanted to stick with really classic shaped glasses that would work with a lot of different styles of clothing.  It's always feels a little odd to me to wear jewelry when I'm wearing glasses (I don't know...I'm weird!), but I think these glasses are really subtle and work well with my penchant for layers of silver rings/bracelets/necklaces.  Here is the link for my glasses, but in tortoise shell (just $39!).


glasses: c/o Firmoo  //  crochet shirt: vintage  //  rust jeans: rag & bone  //  
wedge booties: Nine West  //  necklace: vintage





We are on the cusp of warm weather here in PA, so I was excited to take some photos outside!  But don't be fooled by my short sleeves...it was still pretty chilly.  I am also very out of practice for "spring dressing", so excuse my very fall-esque color palette.  Maybe I need to invest in some pastel denim to switch out these rust colored jeans for the spring...

xo
Jayme

1 comment:

  1. I purchased this dress to wear to a semi-formal event. The dress arrived in an envelope, but was not too badly wrinkled. I ordered a size 10 and I am 5' 10". The dress was long enough.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...