Monday, February 24, 2014

Outfit Post: Big Tease

We're back with an outfit post!!! Because it wasn't snowing or raining or below zero outside and therefore, we were able to take some pictures in natural lighting.

I wore this to church on Sunday (whoops--a little more cleavage than I thought when I looked in the mirror, but it's tasteful...right?).  I found this hairstyle on Pinterest the other night and it's super easy and I love it, so you're probably going to get bored of seeing me wearing my hair this way.

 Outfit details:  dress- Hazel (thrifted), belt-vintage, earrings-random, tights-Target, boots-Dolce Vita (gift)
*I would have preferred the outfit without tights, but it's not that warm and also, my shaving is lacking.

 The Hair.  (see the how-to and follow me on Pinterest here!)

Flowers are coming up all over the yard! Hopefully they don't die this week.

This dress is lacy and romantic and everything I'm dreaming about for spring. In fact, I did a spring-heavy vintage shopping trip this week and everything is very 70s/bohemian. Hoping to style everything into a lookbook for Spring (!).

We are busy around these parts, trying to get the blog back up and running regularly, getting new items into the online shop, and planning for future events...we hope you'll keep coming back to see what we're up to (and what we're wearing!).

xo,
A

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I got extremely similar to that Bohemian Style dress from stores.ebay.com/vintageswank/ at a very competitive price. I love the whole outfit, you look really beautiful.
    I'm a thrifty vintage gal, and I'd love to see more of your posts and be inspired on how you style thrifted vintage clothing like this since I'm into it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is lacy and romantic and everything I'm dreaming about for spring. In fact, I did a spring-heavy vintage shopping trip this week and everything is very 70s/bohemian. Hoping to style everything into a lookbook for Spring
    gul ahmed readymade suits
    ready made lawn suits 2020

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...