Monday, July 22, 2013

Outfit Post: Hey Hey Hey

Long time no see!  Well, I guess I've been around, just not showing my face much these days.  Sometimes you just don't feel like plastering your mug all over the internet I suppose. In true form to this blog (and our love of vintage/thrifted), this outfit is head to toe second hand. Voila!

 dress: UO (thrifted), belt: vintage, shoes: thrifted by Amanda!, bag: Gap (my mom's circa early 2000's), sunglasses: vintage (a couple identical pairs coming to the shop soon!)



I know a belted dress and sandals isn't ground breaking fashion, but 90 degree weather calls for minimal clothing and this outfit did the trick.  Also, I have to mention how excited I am that I now have long enough hair for a braid!  Woo hoo!
Stay tuned for the sunglasses above to be in the shop this week.  I'm keeping a pair for myself but have two others (deadstock vintage FTW!) that will be up for grabs.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

xo
Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...