1. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, $5.99
I use this as a mask once or twice a week, and for breakouts, you can mix it with a little apple cider vinegar instead of water as a spot treatment.
2. Garnier BB Cream, $9.99
I don't even use foundation anymore--just BB cream with some concealer where I need it. I have tried a few brands of BB Cream, and this one takes the cake.
3. St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub, $5.60
I love a good facial scrub, and this one is gentle for acne, but still feels like you're scrubbing. As a bonus: it smells yummy.
4. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Frosting , $6.99
I love adding a little color to my cheeks, and this shade looks like my natural blush--the creamy formula goes on smoothly and evenly and lasts all day, so I don't have to re-apply. (For olive skin tones, try it in the Hot Tamale shade!)
5. Spectrum Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil, $8.99
I definitely have a pregnancy glow happening, but I've also started using coconut oil as my go-to moisturizer and cleanser (and cuticle cream and hair smoother...). Just go read about the benefits if you don't believe me! I'll never go back!
6. Smith's Minted Rosebud Salve (I love the mint, but original and strawberry are great too!), $5.59
You'll never need another lip moisturizer. And these tins last a really long time!
7. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black, $5.39
I've tried so many different mascaras, but I keep coming back to this one. I love the tiny brush, this dramatic pigment, and of course, the price. Can't beat it.
8. Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stains (in Adore and Sweetheart), $7.49
I read about these on a friend's blog, and I had to try them...I was so satisfied with my first one (the darker, wine-colored Adore) that I picked up a pretty pink shade for spring (Sweetheart). They are moisturizing, but they last like a stain! Almost too good to be true, but I promise, it's not.
9. Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Liner in Black, $8.79
For the perfect cat-eye--though it takes a little practice.
10. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear (in Lacy Lilac and Mint Sorbet), $2.49
For the price, this Sally Hansen formula really does last me a long time (I do two coats), and they have so many pretty colors (love these two for spring and summer!).
I mostly pick up my beauty products at CVS or Drugstore.com. The coconut oil can be found a variety of places (look for the best deals online!).
What are you favorite go-to beauty cheapies?
P.S. I am not being paid or sponsored by any of these brands or companies, but I wanted to try something new and share some beauty tips and tricks on the blog occasionally!