Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Kites, Kiddos and The Capitol (Our Easter Weekend)

We ventured down to the DMV (for those of you not familiar with the east coast, that's the hip lingo for DC-Maryland-Virginia area) to spend Easter with Amanda's family this past weekend.  Saturday was absolutely beautiful and it was almost like a dream, sitting on the mall lawn with the sun beating down on our faces.  Easter day was a little bit gloomy, but it was fun to get dressed up for church and to see our little girlies in their dresses and tights.  Here are some of my favorite snapshots from the weekend:

Lyla's first metro ride.

Aurora jumping to reach her kite!


Sooo many pretty kites to see!

Case and point.  

Me and my girl.

Quentin and Amanda (+ baby in the belly!).

 Posing in their Easter best.

Sisters!  (my Easter outfit was a last minute mishmash of stuff I brought....the dress is new and seeing these photos makes me realize it is a LOT shorter than I thought...yikes!  See more of Amanda's outfit pics HERE.)

The whole fam.

What a great weekend it was!  Amanda sent me home with some of her stash of un-photographed vintage so we'll both be adding lots of great spring items to the shop this week!  Stay tuned...

xo
Jayme



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...