Monday, March 25, 2013

The Rundown: 15 Weeks

Well, it was kind of a lazy weekend, so I had a "dress-down" Sunday...and there's no way I'm going out in this SNOW for an outfit post, so this week's rundown is brought to you by Instagram. And it's the worst kind of Instagram: a mirror photo in which my phone is visible. Even worse than that, it's a mirror photo with my head cut off. You're welcome.

I had my third doctor's appointment this week, and everything was great! Strong heartbeat, and the baby was swimming around like crazy.  My next appointment is the big one (halfway there!) followed by our gender ultrasound. Needless to say, I can't wait for April (and sunshine) to get here.



The 15 Week Rundown
Baby Size:  An orange! (which seems smaller than the "fist" they referred to last week, but maybe they meant a tiny fist?)
Feeling: Almost like a normal person! I can go more than a day without a nap! But I still love my naps. Still a few tummy aches here and there, but overall, I think I'm safely into the second trimester. I'm even able to take my prenatal vitamins now without getting sick--which is a huge relief.
Weight gain:  I'm still at about -8 pounds. The midwife at my appointment gave me a teasing reprimand, but I told her what I was eating and about the sickness, and she said it was all good.
Cravings/Aversions:  Iced Tea Lemonade.  Bananas. Avocados. Berries and Greek yogurt.
Preparations:  I have been cleaning out Aurora's drawers (and my own) to donate and give away to make more room for storage, etc.  Q and I have been talking about names (we're pretty settled on a boy name, but still tossing around girl ideas). 

I hope to get some cute outfit posts in this weekend when Jayme and the fam are in town for Easter. I absolutely can't wait, and this week is going to be torture--not just because we have to clean the house from top to bottom.

BEFORE I FORGET:  The shop is 20% off until Sunday, so if you've seen something you liked, go get it while it's on sale!  Also, we'll announce the winner of our Shabby Apple Giveaway this afternoon!

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...