1. Aztec Printed Wrap Cardigan, $40 (I have a very similar one!)
via The Arbor Vitae
2. Mustard Silk Blouse, $25--a great basic...and a STEAL for a silk top!
3. SPLURGE! Schoolgirl Dress with Mustard Tie (WANT. SO. BAD.)
via Vintage Frocks of Fancy
4. Heeled Oxfords, $60--I love menswear-inspired shoes, but I still need a little height!
ia Time Bomb Vintage
5. Flowy Autumn Floral Dress, $32--throw it on with a chunky cardi, tights and boots: DONE.
6. Camel Corduroy Blazer, $82 (I have one I adore, but this one: this one has elbow patches.)
via pineapplemint (one of our favorite Etsy shops!)
7. Pendleton Full Plaid Skirt, $68 --such a pretty color palette on this one.
8. Pendleton Wool Blanket, $125 (I own this very one--and a cobalt blue one!)
9. Picnic Set SOLD before I could post! (I have a basket set, but this one is really cool.)
What are your fall wardrobe essentials that stand the test of time?