Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Amanda's Fall Vintage Wishlist

I have been seeing a lot of wishlists up on blogs these days, with everyone dreaming of fall!  I wanted to do my own little spin on the wishlist with my favorite picks from Etsy--let's just say my Favorites has been getting a little out of control lately. So many pretty vintage things and so many great shops to discover!  Here are ten things I'm saving my pretty pennies for this season:





1.  A 50s letterman cardigan (how can I resist one with the letter A?).
via Pacific Wonderland Vintage    
(Mention our blog in a convo and receive 10% off your purchase!)
2. A sparkly anchor brooch to add a pretty touch to simple cardigans.
via Vintage Soul Geek
3.  The perfect mustard cardigan.
via Vacation Vintage
4.  A perfectly worn-in biker jacket
via Dronning Vintage
5.  A bow belt to indulge my ultra-girly side.
via Little Iowa Vintage
6. MY TOP PICK.  The coolest necklace ever.
(Note:  it just sold as I went to buy it and I am KICKING myself.)
via Capricious Traveler
7. 1940s telephone cord purse.  These are so neat--I've been wanting one forever.
via Many a Moon Vintage
8.  Knee high brown boots with some heel to replace my dead cowboy boots (RIP).
via Rabbit House Vintage
9. A pleated off-white midi skirt is the perfect neutral for fall.
via moon and soda
10. The funkiest 1950s dress I've seen in a while.
 via Fancy That Vintage.

What vintage pieces are you craving for fall? Hope my wishlist inspires you to shop Etsy/vintage/secondhand to build a wardrobe of unique pieces you won't see every other girl wearing about town while crunching through the leaves...

xo,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. love that 50's dress! awesome colors and pattern. I broke down and finally bought a bow belt, it's been on my wishlist for awhile and it will be worn to death once it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I have been looking everywhere for a nice neutral one (like this one). I see a lot that are black and gold, and while I like them, I already have a black belt I really love. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...