I have been seeing a lot of wishlists up on blogs these days, with everyone dreaming of fall! I wanted to do my own little spin on the wishlist with my favorite picks from Etsy--let's just say my Favorites has been getting a little out of control lately. So many pretty vintage things and so many great shops to discover! Here are ten things I'm saving my pretty pennies for this season:
via Pacific Wonderland Vintage
(Mention our blog in a convo and receive 10% off your purchase!)
2. A sparkly anchor brooch to add a pretty touch to simple cardigans.
via Vintage Soul Geek
3. The perfect mustard cardigan.
via Vacation Vintage
4. A perfectly worn-in biker jacket.
via Dronning Vintage
5. A bow belt to indulge my ultra-girly side.
via Little Iowa Vintage
6. MY TOP PICK. The coolest necklace ever.
(Note: it just sold as I went to buy it and I am KICKING myself.)
via Capricious Traveler
7. 1940s telephone cord purse. These are so neat--I've been wanting one forever.
via Many a Moon Vintage
8. Knee high brown boots with some heel to replace my dead cowboy boots (RIP).
via Rabbit House Vintage
9. A pleated off-white midi skirt is the perfect neutral for fall.
via moon and soda
10. The funkiest 1950s dress I've seen in a while.
via Fancy That Vintage.
What vintage pieces are you craving for fall? Hope my wishlist inspires you to shop Etsy/vintage/secondhand to build a wardrobe of unique pieces you won't see every other girl wearing about town while crunching through the leaves...