Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Outfit Post: Impromptu

So, these aren't super traditional outfit post, posed photos.  I didn't originally intend to post them as such.  But I did like this outfit and I wore it thrifting (and to the park, obviously) so I thought it was suiting to show them here.  Summer for me means lots of basics.  I told myself I would stop buying these plain, ribbed tanks but I just can't quit them.  I love the fit and I love that I don't have to put much thought into the rest of the outfit....just add some accessories (which is the fun part of getting dressed, for me!) and you're good to go.  I've had this hat for quite a while and I think I've worn it twice.  But this particular day my greasy hair was calling out to be covered so I threw it on.





hat:  H&M (men's), tank top: Target, skirt: Ross, 
shoes: Deena and Ozzy (via discount store), belt:  H&M, bracelets: vintage

Looks like it is going to be a HOT day again here in PA.  So I'm off to play in the baby pool with the little lady in the photos with me.  ; )

xo
Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...