Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Outfit Post: Rock n' Roll

My family was in town, and our little band had the good fortune of being able to play a set on Saturday night at the same coffee house we played last time. The cool weather ruined every other outfit I had planned, but Jayme helped me put this very bad ass look together. Of course, the rain also meant for indoor photos, which never carry the best quality (no, I'm wearing red lipstick, not maroon goth) but I think Jayme got some good ones. I also got to try out styling my new hair--I did some curling and volumizing instead of leaving it pin straight. Big hair just feels more rock n' roll (even though our performance was all acoustic).






Outfit details: Bettie Page tee- H&M, faux leather vest- JouJou, black skinnies-H&M, red suede heels- UO, bracelet-random, belt- Lucky Brand

I realize I'm wearing nothing vintage, which is rare, but I suppose I'll let my pinup girl represent my vintage love.  We had a great little show, and I was so glad to have my family there (plus some of Jason's friends!) to support us.  We're really getting better with each practice and performance and this week, we'll be putting the finishing touches on our second original song! 

More pictures of our weekend/the performance coming to the blog tomorrow, so stay tuned!

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...