Monday, March 5, 2012

Outfit Post: Fancy/Casz Mix

I know I talk a lot on this blog about how I don't really have a place to wear 'fancy' things.  Most days I'm just at home (which I am fine with!  I am a total homebody...).  But you know what?  Sometimes you want to wear a dress. And even though heels might not be in the cards, you can go ahead and rock that dress--with casual boots and a comfy sweater.






This dress is for sale in the shop now (it has really cool details that are kind of hidden by my sweater in these photos)!  Keep in mind, it is SHEER (I'm wearing my own slip here).  The purse (a take on the carpet bag) is also vintage and will soon be in the shop as well.  

As a side note:  I'm not sure there's any outfit that I wouldn't wear my trusty Minnetonka boots with....  

xo
Jayme

1 comment:

  1. This is like the perfect, effortless, out in the city for a stroll and window shopping outfit. Love the purple and the dress and the bag...well, everything! I love how each thing has a color that plays off something else without the overall effect being too matchy. I'd totally wear this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...