Sunday, January 29, 2012

Small Business Love Sunday

Jayme and I love being our own bosses and controlling every aspect of our shop. Running our own small business has given us a great appreciation for other small businesses, especially vintage and handmade! I wanted to bring some of that love to the blog in a new little Sunday feature...

Jayme gave me an adorable knit turban headband as an early Christmas gift...I wear it half the week! It is the perfect way to dress up a messy undo or disguise roots. When I saw this bright knit bow headband in my friend Mel's shop,  I had to have it! Mel (of blog Une Vie Geniale) knits beautiful little pieces--great for gifts and really reasonably priced. My headband was even more beautiful in person and so soft! I wore it all weekend.



Check out Mel's shop and consider using Etsy or a local business for your next pretty little purchase! We also really love this little shop called Miskabelle Vintage...maybe you've heard of it? ;)

Have a small business you want to promote?  We would love to show you some love--drop us a line!  miskabelle (at) gmail (dot)com.


xo,
Amanda

P.S.  I bought this headband from Mel and she didn't know I was writing this blog. I am just promoting her because I love her/her stuff!

2 comments:

  1. One of the great advantages of working with a factoring company is that generally you can extend the financing of a bank can. While a bank will set a credit limit based on the company's financial situation, the factoring company set a limit based on your sales potential.If you're like many people with an idea for a profitable business, you hit a brick wall when you try to get a small business loan from a bank.

    factoring company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I remember that one so well (Mel shoots them at my place). It looks ADORABLE on you!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...