Friday, September 16, 2011

Outfit Post: Birthday Suit

I turned the big 2-8 this past Wednesday.  Birthdays aren't what they used to be.  I've traded in parties for a casual day of shopping with the husband and the babe.  But one thing that remains--an excuse to get dressed up!
I found this double collared peach blouse at the thrift this week and intended it to be for the shop, but once I tried it on and found the fit was perfect (I love that it's a button up blouse but still shows some neck) I decided I needed to add it to my personal wardrobe.  Paired with a simple black skirt and flats and I still felt just a little special for my big day.


blouse-vintage, belt-vintage, skirt-Target (and American Apparel knock off), flats- Banana Republic

With a baby on your hip flats are essential!  



Click over to the Miskabelly blog to see a little more of birthday "celebration".

Oh, and yesterday I said goodbye to that long braid...all 7 inches of it!  Stay tuned for some photos of the new 'do next week (I know....you're all on the edge of your seats).  Until then, have a lovely weekend!  I'm dreaming of strolling through newly falling leaves and sipping on a hot spiced drink....

xo
Jayme





2 comments:

  1. I really love your outfit. The double collar looks really cute and unique! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh 1983 babies are the best (I'm one too, though my birthday is yet to come)!!! Happy 28th birthday to you!!!! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...