Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Long-Overdue Blog: DC Fashion Blogger Meetup

I have been meaning to post about the meetup for ages.  Of course, my little camera battery died after one photo, so I have to borrow photos from some of my lovely new blogger friends. 

When most people think of DC fashion, I think they automatically go to the Capitol Hill set of button ups, slacks, powersuits and pumps.  And there are definitely some more upscale/work fashion DC bloggers. But I was struck by the diversity of styles and blogs. Is it so surprising when we live in our Nation's capital?  I felt lucky to meet so many awesome (and awesomely stylish) ladies!  Can't wait to do it again.

I finally got to wear my yellow Jonathan Logan dress. It's a little big (I had to pin near the bodice), so even though it did me well, I think it may end up in the shop.  I paired it with a belt and MIA wedges.

me with La Petite Marmoset

With some of my favorite gals!  Stumble into Style, Wardrobe Oxygen, Heart, Print & Style, Frock Yeah

Fashion Cloture, Wardrobe Oxygen, Heart, Print & Style

From top left: Minky Betancourt, La Petite Marmoset, High Fashion 4 Less, me, Martafacts, Skopjanka, So Much to Smile About, Rosa Loves DC

More Lovely Bloggers! Stumbled Into Style, Wardrobe Oxygen, Heart Print and Style, Frock Yeah, Shopping Savant

*(Image 1 c/o Heart, Print & Style; images 2 and 3 c/o La Petite Marmoset; Collages 3 and 4 c/o So Much to Smile About) (Thanks, ladies! I promise to have my good camera next time.)*

By our next meet up, I'd say the weather should be gorgeous enough for an outdoor patio, and lots of great photos in natural light! (Whaddya say, ladies?)

xo,
Amanda

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...