Thursday, October 28, 2010

Splurge vs. Steal: Halloween Weekend

Around these parts (Central Pennsylvania) Mother Nature has been teasing us with gorgeous fall days, followed by unseasonably warm and and sunny days.  For Halloween weekend it kind of sounds like Autumn temperatures might be here to stay...and it's got me psyched to bust out my jackets and boots.
Here's my top picks from Miskabelle--THREE pieces that total cost is less than ONE bag [that I've been drooling over].


The Miskabelle STEALS:


The designer SPLURGE:

 Bags and shoes are certainly something that even I (a super cheap, only-shops-on-the-sale-racks kind of girl) feel okay about splurging on...so I feel totally okay with this scenario--getting my boots for cheap and then spending a little extra on a luxurious bag.  


Hope you have a happy and fashionable Halloween weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...