Sunday, September 26, 2010

Vintage in Virginia

I admit that I don't know a whole lot about vintage furniture/decor--I just choose things with an aesthetic that I like, which means that our house is pretty eclectic in terms of style (just like my wardrobe!).  I thought I'd share a few "around the house" pictures of some of my favorite things in the light of Sunday morning.

 hutch (one drawer needs to be refinished), sitting room

 sewing stool, sitting room

French soldier pictures (2 in a set of 4), dining room/bar area

cross-stitch by Q's grandmother, sitting room
 
 sewing chair, guest bedroom

lamp and great-grandma's handkerchief, guest bedroom

 afghan, guest bedroom

 framed pressed flowers, guest bedroom

 chair and coffee table--our Sunday morning spot, sitting room

Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday and enjoying the (finally) fall weather!  I'm back to wedding projects/house cleaning! Can't wait to share all the festivities with you on the blog next week!

Stay gorgeous,
A

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Photos! You have so many lovely pieces :)

    And I am in love with the color of the walls in your guest bedroom!! :)

    Have a wonderful week!
    Samantha
    http://SmellyShoesVintage.BlogSpot.Com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...